World Peace Walkthrough
The Greatest Short Story
World Peace by 2020:
Humanity’s Photo Finish
An Irrefutable Formula; and the Greatest Short Story Ever Told.
(33 Steps/Chapters to World Peace)
Long Story Short:
- A scientifically irrefutable push button world peace formula was realized.
- It was the greatest and most effortless peace agreement which all those who were for world peace could and would obviously agree on.
- All peace advocates and Nobel peace prize laureates were invited to participate in a rigorous peer review.
- A 100% unanimous decision All of humanity was invited to agree.
- We Agreed, and all lived happily ever after.
Short Story Long:
- The greatest and most effortless agreement was realized, representing a scientifically irrefutable push button world peace formula.
- Humanity realized that Global Cooperation = World Peace.
- It became obvious that universal commonalities mattered most.
- We realized that the greatest agreement humanity could make is the realization of the one we have already made.
- We needed to act, so we acted quickly and devised a master-plan.
- We would create the greatest humanitarian contest in history.
- A Contest to Save Humanity from Itself.
- A $1 Billion Social Entrepreneurial Contest Fund was created which would distribute finances to winning projects only after 1 Billion Humanitarians agreed to pledge a min. of $1/year towards this Global Fund, and $1/year towards their own local fund.
- A clarion call went out, inviting 1M humanitarians to stand in solidarity and form local and global advisory councils of wisdom everywhere.
- +100 Humanitarians united in every capital around the world.
- Almost over-night it was every city.
- Local businesses, corporations, organizations, institutions, foundations and city council members joined the pledge like it was a CSR initiative made of honey.
- Who could resist the idea of participating in the unification of humanity, to mobilize around a $1B humanitarian contest, with a money back guarantee?
- First, it was a Multi-Millionaire who donated $1M, and 10 more followed.
- Then, a Giving Pledge Billionaire donated $10M, and 100 more followed, thus creating a $1Billion Fund, before 1B people had even united.
- Multi-Billionaires couldn’t resist, and together, turned it into $10 Billion.
- This was their greatest exit strategy! An opportunity to go down as Heroes.
- Almost over-night, 1 Billion Humanitarians mobilized, thus creating an Annually-Self-Perpetuating, Billion Dollar Contest Fund, requiring only a $1/member/annually.
- Scalable, showcase Spaces of Eden templates were developed for producing the contest reality show series.
- Sustainable Developers flocked to Venues for collaborating with, and interviewing all pioneering humanitarians from every industry sector.
- Local children, students, teachers innovators, and activists were given global voices. The Divine Feminine Rose.
- This venue was the pinnacle of product placement meets edutainment.
- That was when MSN caught wind that this was more than a hippy trend. J
- As humanity marveled at the millions of brilliant people and solutions, the inevitable occurred. $1/Annually became $1/monthly, weekly and daily.
- A Decision which lead to $365Billion/year.
- It all happened so quickly, no one knows at which point the masses realized: We are the Market, the Supply, the Demand and all Human Resources.
- But one thing is known for sure…..
- The moment 1B Humanitarians put on identical hemp shirts, having secured a 1B unit pre-order, World Peace was secured in the collective mind of humanity. (Shirt: “Earth/Noosphere” on front, and “We Are All In This Together” on back).
- Over-night, the largest clothing company and online social network was born.
- Hemp agriculture, manufacturing and distribution facilities were cooperatively acquired and then flourished into a sacred, harmonic, global circular economy.
- The first year, 365, Billion Dollar Humanitarian Projects were launched in every Major City around the world, thus achieving World Peace through Abundance.
- It all came to be known as the Cooperative 3rd Industrial Revolution.
The Age where Capitalism remembered its Humanity.
- Exponentially Crowd-funding Humanity’s Collective-Self Realization.
- A time where we became Hero’s. A time where Humanity became heroic.
And They All Lived Happily Ever After